Wednesday, April 30, 2008

That's all folks

After 4 years of university, 2 1/2 years of NS, 2 years of junior college, 4 years of secondary school, 6 years of primary school, and not forgetting 2 years in kindergarten and 1 year in nursery, my school life is now finally over. Yippie, today is my last paper of university, which also means that after this, I'm sort of officially regarded as an unemployed, sianz. So just now after the paper, I went to cut my hair at the usual storm, at TM. Well I think its because I'm in a good mood, thats why I was actually swayed by the hair stylist to dye my hair. Damn, the whole thing cost me $75. Its been a long time since I dyed my hair in a salon. Now I look a bit Ah Beng, hahaha. Well its a new look though, wonder how my mum will react when she sees me, haha. Later will be heading down to Holland V, Wala wala with Alvin and gang. Guess it will also be the unveiling of my new look.

No comments: