Tuesday, April 29, 2008

12 hours

Yup I know the title of this entry sounds something like the title of some Eric Khoo movie, but I just wanna share my joy, in approximately 12 hours, I am no longer a student. Finally I see light at the end of the tunnel... Wahahaha... after more than 10 years of education, the time has finally come for me to change the course of road I am taking, and venture into the unchartered waters. To see the dark dark side of life, where we have struggle to wake up early in the morning everyday so that we make it for work on time, and work our ass off to gain promotion and to get the little bit of pay increment. All this just to bring home the bread and butter, to to make ends meet, to pay for our phone bills, water and electricity bills, housing loans, car expenses, education loans, insurance, and the list goes on and on. Even before I find work, I am stuck with tons of loans to repay, hmmmm not the best position to be in, but thats life in Singapore for you. You work and work and work and work to pay the loans, and after you manage to repay everything, you are already lying in the coffin, just waiting for the guys to hammer in the final nails. What a scary thought.

No comments: