Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Down with FYP

I officially announce that I HAVE FINISHED WITH MY FYP!!!!!!!! Yah! After 24 months of toil and hard work plus sleepless nights (yah right, like I'm so hardworking), I've finally finished with my report last night. The feeling of finishing the report is really good, its like a stone, I mean huge bolder off your back. Now its time to get serious with my other school work. Exams start next week and I have started studying (note that I'm not using the word revising because I haven't even looked at the notes before in this entire term). Gotta get my act together and start being serious. CY says that he has finished looking through the lecture notes for High Vac (envious), well I'm still on chapter 9, got another 4 or 5 more chapters to go. Jia You!!!!!!!!


No comments: