Saturday, April 26, 2008

Blog counter

I've realise that there are actually people who read my crap. Thats surprising, because I don't out my blog address. Well I got that hint from my blog counter, because I'm supposed to be the only one that goes to my blog, so today I sense that the number is a running a little faster. I even got a comment on my entry, but I went to check out his blog and it doesn't exist. So probably not really a lot of people, maybe just another 1 or 2. But anyway to tackle this, I've installed a new counter on my blog. This counter works better than the previous one, it even draws the graphs of of the blog traffic for me and rates the number of first time visitors, pretty cool stuff. For all you bimbos and himbos who cannot figure out what this means, please check online yourself, hahaha. Anyway the previous counter's last hit was 113 (This is just a reminder to myself).

No comments: