Wednesday, April 23, 2008

David Tutera

I wonder if anyone has also watched this show called "David Tutera - the party planner" on discovery travel and living. Well at least I have. Been following this show religiously for some time, although I really don't know why I do it, because everytime during and after the show I'll complain about the show. I mean having a nice party location with a theme is always welcome, but is it practical to go that far. Does every party need to have a huge chandelier, tons of candles, place cards to tell everyone where he's supposed to sit, and their very own martini. Of course I admit that if someone close to me were to do something like that (erm the surprise theme party) for me, I'll be super touched and remember it for life, especially if I have my own martini - I'll call it the loongtini, wahahaha. Sometimes David goes a little too far, showing his gay diva-ish side. And when I say far, I mean things like flying empty wooden barrels from the other end of America to New Jersey, to use them as cocktail tables. And according to David, "these barrels are absolutely essential for the party." yah sure, the barrels go well with the cowboy theme, but essential? The party can still go on without the barrels right?!? And also to go to the extent to buy metal trays because the silver ones that normally came with those buffets don't match the theme. He was making a big huha over the trays, saying that it would just spoil everything. Huh?? Sorry maybe its just me, but isn't it a bit of a wasteful to buy things like these just for a single purpose. After buying like 10 metal (actually they look more like iron, okie thats also a metal *bish) trays, when is the next time you are going to use it. What if the next party you have has a cartoon theme, then the metal trays do not fit into that theme, so what, buy another set of trays to fit that theme. Ridiculous right. Oh yah, and did I mention that David is sooooo gay, and I don't just mean happy. For those who know me well enough knows that I'm not homophobic, so I'm comfortable with having gay and lesbian friends, and that I've even visited gay clubs before, and from my experience David's actions are just so gay bottom (ie the one who gets fucked in the ass). Being gay is one thing, being a sissy is another, and I can't stand sissy guys. David can be seen flirting with the guys on tv, omg, hold back a little dude, spare a thought for us. Hmmmm, I just cannot understand. But god made men difficult to understand, which is why I too do not understand why I am still staying up till 2am everyday, literally, to catch the show. I just wonder why.... hmmmmmm

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The gross-est thing that you can ever find in the world is probably David Tutera. He's the foolish-est living thing in the entire history of fools.