Sunday, April 27, 2008

New life with new room

Even though I'm in the middle of my final exams, I still found time (don't ask me why) to paint my room. Well half my room, to be exact. This time round I've picked the colour feisty orange for my room. Its such a bright colour, and this is the first time I've picked a colour this glaring for my room. Its a pretty refreshing change, of course my dad is complaining that it makes my room look hot, as in warm that kinda of hot, but I just love it. I see it as HOT, as in smoking hot! haha. Well today the delivery man sent the cupboard that my mum pick from my 3rd aunt's place, she sort of sold her place and now she's living in Chicago, so every family gets to go pick up furniture from the house because it would be quite a waste to throw away everything. So my mum picked up the wardrobe, bed mattress and a full length mirror. The wardrobe was to go into my room (my mum had wanted to put in my bro's room then take out the wardrobe in his room and transfer that to my room, but it was just too difficult), but I told my mum that I had all along wanted to paint my room. So we hurriedly went to the market to get 2 tins of paint, and started painting my room. Just the side which the wardrobe was going to be in, we decided to complete the rest of the room some other time (need I remind you again that I'm in the middle of my exam). But really, whether I paint the whole room a not is not the issue, because I still had to clean up some parts of my room and arrange the stuff into the wardrobe, so ultimately I still didn't touch my books till like 1am. And so practically I wasted yet another day. But let me emphasis again that I love the orange colour, simply perfect. Imran has promised to help me draw on my walls, and I have thought of the perfect thing for him to draw - a tiki. Wahahaha, to go with my current theme. Hopefully he'll be able to draw that out, I have faith in him. Actually I had taken photos of today's paint session, but I'm not sure if my sd card is working. The last time I inserted the card into my lappie, my whole lappie just hanged (remember there was an entry I mention about the scary blue screen), so I'm not too keen to testing it again. I'm waiting to test it in school next week, hahaha.

No comments: