Friday, April 11, 2008

STOP BUYING ANIMAL FUR

I was studying just now (okie I admit I was watching TV just now), and I remembered that I had to send this email to Alvin. I logged on to my email and I saw this mail titled 'Pls read... shed my tear watching it...'. It was sent by Alvin and Serene. OMG, after I watched it, and I swear I'm not exaggerating it, I felt like puking. The link opens up to a page on the shocking look inside chinese fur farms, and there a video on the website. I don't know how authentic the website is, but thats not the point. The video is really damn gross it shows animals being skinned alive and the poor look on their dying face really had an impact on me. I'm not trying to be a saint here neither have I ever been close to being one, but I really think people should think twice about buying fur. Although I'm chinese but this trade cannot be supported. Animals are being skinned alive here. The helpless look on their faces, and the squalling sounds that they make do sends chills down my spine. The video is not meant for the faint hearted, if you do not want to view it, at least read the article. I think something needs to be done to help these poor creatures. So people, please watch and the next time you ever come across a fur trader, think about the look on these animals.

Webby: http://www.furisdead.com/feat/ChineseFurFarms/

omg, I can't get the picture outta my head now, damn. I think the fur trade is not the only trade in the world that is gruesome, so the next time i buy something, I'll remember to think of how the product came about.

No comments: