Monday, April 28, 2008

Final lap

Trying to make the dash to the finish line. After a 4 year run, now is the time I make the sprint. The mind has been made up, but the body is weak. I keep wanting to do other stuff than to hit my books, what the fuck is wrong with me. Damn! Its just 2 days to my last and final paper in university, and I am doing everything else but study. In the past few days, I've went shopping for clothes, painted and cleaned part of my room, just this morning I was painting a little bit more of my room. Haiz, buck up lah you bastard, last paper already still want to slack. Okie after writing this entry, I will change up and go to IKEA to study, yup, thats what I'll do. Oh yah, I haven't called Starhub to tell them of the irritating phone calls. Okok I'll have to find time for that as well. 加油盛隆!!!!

No comments: