Saturday, April 26, 2008

Name changed

After months of thought, I finally decided on the new name of my blog: Orang Tiki!!! Yup, I've incorporated some of the things that I like, and that fascinates me. One of course if the Tiki. I don't know why, but I just find this Polynesian thingy very interesting. Another is orange, one of my favorite colour. I was contemplating between orange and purple, but decided on orange. Erm because I just love it. But as can be seen from my side logo, I've incorporated both orange and purple together. Yup, I did that logo myself, with the little photoshop skills that I have, and yes, all I had to do was search for the pics online, paste, add a few words. And don't tell me if the colours don't match, I don't care, I'm colour blind anyway, I like it as it is, wahahaha. I know that the Tiki that I found is not exactly orange in colour, but its the best I could get. I tried using photoshop to make it as orange as I could. Actually I had wanted to change the entire colour scheme of the blog to fit the theme, but I just changed it to green not too long ago, so I think I'll keep it this way for now. So check out the new theme! =)

No comments: