Thursday, May 1, 2008

Nights out

As said earlier, I went out to party right after my papers. Was supposed to head to Wala Wala's, but we decided against it, we were at Holland Village though, instead of Wala, we sat at Olio's for drinks, there was 1 for 1, so it was pretty worth it. I ordered 1 pint of Hoegarden (which means 2 pints, because of 1 for 1), and we sat there just talking all the rubbish non stop, haha. The reason we didn't go to Wala was because Jeremy brought his dog (I think he was called skettle) along, anyway he just got castrated today, haha poor dog, another reason is because we wanted some place with seats. Knowing that Wala would not give us a seat, and most definitely not allow dogs inside, so we chose to sit at Olio. It was a pretty good session, I got to know May better (Bucky's gf) and the Koreans guys much better (Jung Mun and Johnny). Well I think the drinks also made it easier for communication. Thats the great thing about drinks, not too much, just a little to lighten up the mood, and we can talk about everything under the sun, haha. After spending hours at Olio, we headed over to Mount Faber to sight see. And I am ashamed to say that being a Singaporean, this is my first time up there after the renovation. I haven't been like to Mount Faber since eons ago. Jung Mun and Johnny will be heading to Thailand next week, so I guess probably I won't be able to see them anymore (unless they make it back before I leave for my trip of the century), so I hope they enjoyed themselves tonight, and all the best in their future. Have a safe trip back home guys, will miss ya.

No comments: