Sunday, April 13, 2008

Final exams in 3 days!

As the footsteps of my final examinations draw closer, I have also been studying harder (well at least I try to). This semester is a little different, we no longer stick to beauty world as our study hide-out, in fact this year, we rarely go to beauty world. The new kid on the block is NTU canteen B. Its a little bit further than beauty world, but the guys just want to make use of the internet for games. I did take some pics with my phone, so I'll just share some of our study pics here.

Saw this dead rat at the stairway lobby last night at canteen B

These are from beauty world.
My Tazmanian Devil toy

Vivian and Shy

Me taking photos of myself when I'm bored from studying

Shy blocking her face

This looks like the prayer joss sticks, haha.

Tried to get an artistic look from the coffee and coke. Failed!




No comments: