Sunday, April 13, 2008

Why???

Hmmm, sometimes I really think to myself," Why am I blogging??" I mean I do not have the most exciting life, whenever I'm free nobody ask me out, even the number of phone calls I get are only a fraction of other people. So what is there for me to blog about. I remember when I first had the idea of blogging, I knew that I was going to be lazy after sometime and just quit (which was one reason that delayed my blogging life), and I only wanted this to be an online diary for me to keep track of my life. Just to write down some things that happen in my life, and give me an avenue to bitch about the people around me. And it is precisely this reason that kept me from giving out my blog address to my friends. Everytime someone ask me if I blog, I'll either say nope or that its a private blog. I guess I've seen things through, and now I'm slowly starting to open up just a little. I not as afraid to let others know how I feel and my inner thoughts, and to really find out about me. But now the question is whether it is too little too late. Hmmm.....

No comments: