Tuesday, April 15, 2008

IKEA

Today... I mean yesterday I went to my absolute favorite place to study in the east - IKEA Tamp. Love that place. Weekdays are quiet, there's air-con, I get free flow of drinks (I go the IKEA friends card, and the ticketing machine is not working, so all I have to do is flash my card to get a drink, haha, but they are not losing anything for those few cups of drinks rite), there's free parking, its near my house, and did i mention the $1 hotdog. Well you can see that this is the ultimate study place. So why in the world have I been going to Beauty World and school to study for??? Haha. Of course I know the answer, its company. My whole gang is in school these days. Well yesterday Sean joined me in IKEA. Its good to have someone to study with, makes the process less boring. At least when we're bored, we can chat a little. I can say that the trip was pretty effective. I went through quite a few chapters, hopefully can remember what I've studied, haha.

Then when I came home just now, I tried to study another chapter before going to sleep, so that I would have less to cover today, I still remember the section on sorption pumps. Well I thought it looks a little important, so I went ahead to memorise the use of it. Then after that I went to check the notes that my friend wrote. In big words it read," Sorption pumps - Not impt". WTF!! Damn it, wasted my time and brain cells on that topic. Well thats the problem when I don't attend class myself. Ok gotta sleep early (not very, its already like 3am now), another long day today. Today's D-day eve. So I'll have to make my final preparations for the war!!!!

No comments: