Sunday, April 13, 2008

My old blog

Just when I was thinking of why I have been blogging all this while, I came across my old blog. OMG. That was like way back in Sept 2005. That was my very first blog (erm its not like I had many blogs, that was the first, this one that you're looking at is the 2nd, hahaha). Initially when I wanted to get back to blogging, I had considered getting back that blog but I can't find it. I don't know if it was the password or user email I got wrong, but I just couldn't find open it. So just now I just tried to type my old blog address in and I'm so surprise that my blog is still around!!! Was reading through some of the articles that I had written (again about my life then), I was in my second year in university, and it don on me that my life was so bleak then. Most of the articles were so sad and disheartening. OMG. I had such a gloomy life. Well maybe this is the reason why I blog, so that I can have some memories of the past, to remind me of how I felt at this point of time.

Anyway I have no idea how long my old blog will be around still, but the blog address is www.darkwing1983.blogspot.com

No comments: