Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sydney by Diva

I was just having my dinner and watching Discovery Travel & Living. I can't remember the name of the show, but it was traveling (duh!). So a section of the episode is on traveling in Sydney, Australia and they introduced this very interesting travel package that is available. Its called Sydney by Diva. Well I went to googled the name and I found their webby: http://sydneybydivatours.com. Yah, I think its a pretty cool and different travel package. Basically when you sign up for this travel package, it will take you around Sydney to the many places of attraction, like any other travel packages around, but the cool thing is that you'll be guided by one of Sydney's Drag queens. How cool is that. There was a scene showing the drag queen asking everyone to reach under their seat to take out the safety helmet, which was actually a colourful wig. And everyone had to wear the wig to wherever they went. Hmmmm, think if I were to visit Sydney next time, I should try out their services. But I think the only person who will probably find this cool will be Imran. hahaha.

No comments: