Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Batam Business Trip

Just came back from my first overseas business trip to Batam. Visited 2 companies there, and had a really tiring day. But it was really fun. Even had some problems with a taxi driver because of communication, haha. But even with the communication breakdown, the driver was actually really nice. At least he didn't seem to be out to cheat our money. And he just stayed on to look for us to complete the trip. He geniunely wants to make our money lawfully, haha. Thats the best way I can put it. Took some photos too...

My pals for the ferry ride

Of course not forgetting this pal, Gina.... playing Sudoku on the ferry ride, haha

I was busy taking photos... Gina's asleep le... And me, I was practically knocked out after this photo

This is the lobby of the first company.... it looks more like a hotel lobby than a company lobby

The name tag of the second company. I just thought it was quite fun that they took my pic and printed it on the tag... haha... I could possibly be the only one who struck a pose of such photos, lol

Took a few pics on the ferry ride back... it really does look pretty nice... the evening view

More of myself, bwahahaha.... getting a little 自恋

Gina still at Sudoku on the way back.... after this she changed to play some word game on her lappie.... only reached SG like 8.30 pm.... freaking tired

No comments: