Sunday, April 26, 2009

Another Lunar niteout

It was yet another niteout with the boys at Lunar... Yup 2 weeks in a row at our newest hangout. This week's performance wasn't as great as last week though. I very much prefer the band before, but the music and the singers were still good. Well another night of booz, and another morning of blogging with a hangover. Haha.... Well thats life... I better stop drinking for a while, for heath lah. Not only the health of my body, but also the health of my wallet. In 3 days I've spent like $80 solely on cab. The amount of money spent is possiblely more than what I can spend on usual months. Okie time for some health activities, but these days the weather is just crazily hot. I can sweat away just sitting here and type... Argh, I think I'm going for a bathe again

No comments: