Saturday, April 25, 2009

Kinda expected it

Its sort of a rejection, but not exactly. Well I kinda expected this outcome anyway. The thing is just earlier I finally took the courage to tell someone that I do like her, and ask if I stood a chance at all. Initially she thought I was just joking because we always joke about these stuff. So when she realised that it was a serious proposal, I guess she could have been a little taken aback. She has already rejected many, and I think currently already has quite a few suitors, so I guess it wasn't difficult for her to give me the standard answers. She said that we had only been going out for a few weeks, and that we had been buddies for so many years... and that maybe we can go out more often first then re-look at this. Well I sort of get the idea, in any case even if we arn't together, we're still good friends. I will not avoid her for this, she's still gonna be my msn-mate during office hours, lol. Well she has too many options available, so who am I to be in the Q?

My birthday is coming soon, I'm inching towards the second part of my twenties. You can say that I am getting older already, and I think if there is any chance that I will get together with someone, it'll probably be within these 2-3 years. If it doesn't happen, it probably never will, and I will accept that (Remember that I did say before that I'm perfectly alright with being alone for the rest of my life). Okie I'm sleepy already... will write more on my thoughts another time, maybe tomorrow (no training tomorrow, so its rest day!). K goodnitey world!

No comments: