Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Company trip to Seoul

Tonight my company will be going to Seoul, Korea on a company trip. This is to reward everyone for their hard work in the past year, and for being able to hit last year's target. But the sad thing is I'm not going *boo hoo hoo*. Well mainly because I'm not in the office last year. So the reward has nothing to do with me. So sad. So I'll be coming to office all by myself. Sitting at my desk with no one around me at all for the next 2 days. Haiz, might as well just close shop for 2 days right, let us work from home or someting. Other than the big boss (my uncle) and the store guys, there will only be 3 other people here (including myself). And I have no idea what to do in office for these days. I can only think of looking through my files and reading on the company catalog. OMG, thats like what I really hate to do. Reading has never been my thang, and it probably never will. Well luckily there is good friday this week, so its only 2 days of empty office. But actually an empty office might be interesting too. Well at least no one can catch me if I sleep for a while in office, hahaha, just kidding. Of course cannot sleep in office lah.

No comments: