Friday, April 17, 2009

Kanna caught

Yesterday I was caught in the act. It was unexpected, but at the same time expected. I knew it was coming, it was just a matter of time before it happens. I was finally caught by my uncle for lighting up at the back lift lobby of my office (and of course I told him to keep it to himself, and let this be our 'little secret'. Luckily he's pretty cool about this. This doesn't mean that he agrees with it. Haha). Well, really it doesn't bother me that much about being found out because I am already so old already, there really isn't much they'll do other than keep bugging me if they knew. But if they do not know about it, I don't see a point in confessing to it, I'd rather hide in a corner and keep it from them. One of the best reasons why I still want to keep it in the dark is also because it helps to keep me lighting up less. I'm not kidding. Knowing myself well, if I had the license to light up, I'll def will be smoking much more than the amount I'm taking now. Now, when I'm at home with my family, I wouldn't think about lighting up because I don't want them to find out, so in a sense I'd control my intake (ok ok I admit I do light up sometimes at home, in the toilet. And after the short session I need to do a massive ventillation process to get rid of the smell lol). If I have the passport to light up, I'll just take out a stick whenever I feel like it; and all I have to say is," I go out smoke", so in this case there would be little control/incentive to control my intake. Smoking itself is def not good for our health so I really should cut down to the minimum. Yes I know a lot of you will be pointing fingers at me, saying that I should just quit altogether, but it really is more easily said than done. Once you start, its not easy to stop. You'll find whatever reason to light a stick. Of course I do still see myself quitting at a point of time in my life (actually I do hope that it won't be too long away), but I do not see that coming at this moment of time in my life. So here's a warning to all those non smokers who are tempted to start, try not to. Once you pick it up, its hard to stop, even more so if the friends around you are smokers. The temptation is really difficult to fight. Of course its still up to the individual, with strong will power, you will still be able to do it. Try not to get yourself into this trouble and stay away from the stick. For those who are smokers, feel free to find me to have a stick together, lol. Ok ok I should not encourage this here, hahaha.

No comments: