Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Natural Corner

Okie, as the good friend that I am, I think I should help my friend to promote his products.on my page. So allow me to sell ko yoh for a while. Natural Corner is generally a shop that has its focus on organic, natural and healthcare products from Taiwan. It is more or less the distributor of organic products to quite a number of shops here in Singapore. Currently, you will be able to find their products in over 40 shops that sells organic food stuff all over Singapore. Not only do they engage in distribution of foodstuff, they also do direct sales as well. All products are specially hand picked and has approval from Singapore's AVA, so you can consume their products with ease of mind because the quality of the products is ensured. They are now carrying quite a number of products that ranges from soy sauce to tea to rice and many other products that you may not have even seen before. In times like this, health is really of top consideration. Eating health will not only help to keep us strong, it also saves us money in the long run (no need to see doctors ma).

For those who are interested you can checkout their website for more information (its under my hotsites section on the right side of my blog). There a section that is actually pretty interesting, that is the receipes section. Personally I really think its pretty cool. They are now having a promotion, with various discounts for internet orders. So for those who are very much into organic food, or are in this industry, please do give them a shot. =)

www.naturalcorner.com.sg

No comments: