Monday, April 6, 2009

New High

Other than the temperatures lately, I just have to blog about this and congratualate myself, hahaha. Wow, there are actually people reading/looking at my blog. And last friday there were 6 people who view this page *poppers, claps, wolf whistles and confetti*. Haha, I don't really promote this blog because it really is just about myself and I normally just write crap that probably no one would appreciate or find intereting, so I'm quite surprise that there were 6 people on a single day. I know its not a big number, but I'm definately not trying to be sarcastic here. 6 really is new high for my blog. I know that its just a small percentage as compared to the attention most other blogs are getting, but to me, I'd just like to thank the people who have visited. Whether you came here by accident or whether you've even read anything here, well just thanks and I do hope that you will find something interesting and meaningful here (do pardon me for bad language, bad english and bad everything else though... I'm not much of a linguist/language-ist, whatever you call it).

No comments: