Friday, May 1, 2009

Sick

Thats me. Happy May Day to everyone.... Public holiday, at last another day off work. And I'm stuck at home because I'm sick. Damn fucked man. Was supposed to be mahjong-ing last night with cy but I just couldn't make it, I was just too tired. I practically fell asleep at 10, and this morning my head is all eavy and groggy. Hopefully it'll be better by tonight. Sianz, now I'm stuck at home for a long weekend. But I think its a good chance for me to catch some rest. The past few weeks have been pretty hectic. Going out every now and then, with saturdays practically half drunk, and sundays spent to nurse the drunk head. And not to forget I also went to Batam, plus my company function, and did I mention that I'm practically running around Singapore now to see customers. I really haven't had a good rest for quite a while. Actually I think this could also be due to exhaustion. That my body is telling me to give myself a good rest this week.

And you know what, there's another long wekend next week! Yippie!

No comments: