Saturday, April 25, 2009

Pasta Mania

I'm eating this pasta that my mum just cooked. It really isn't too bad, just a tad too oily... Mama, please hold back on the oil next time. But its not eh type of pasta-pasta thingy, its a 'chinese' style pasta. It just isn't very Italian, haha. But it still does taste good.

This morning my mum surprised me with a present for my birthday! My birthday according to the normal calendar is on 5th May, but my birthday as according to the lunar calender is on the 23rd day of the 4th lunar month. So that had passed already, without me knowing. I'm not really good at counting lunar months. So this morning, my mum took out a bag, and inside was this box with a pair of glistening ear studs! I was pretty surprised that my mum would buy such a gift for me, because she had never like the idea that I wore my ear stud. She told me that its a return gift (remember that she poured away my ear studs quite a few months ago. I already forgotten about it. And moreover it wasn't really all her fault. Haiz, I love my Mum. She just knows me so well. Thats why I say that I'm ok with not getting into any relationships because I have one very important relationship to manage at home, and that is my family. I love you mummy! Muack =)

No comments: