Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lunar


Went to Lunar at Clarke Quay last night, and it was great! There was some promotion going on, initially we had to be there before 10 to enjoy the promo, but of course I was late, haha. Luckily Stanley and Marvin was there early to help get our table and drinks. Lunar is very much like Dragonfly, minus the huge crowd. It was still crowded, but at least it wasn't filled to the point where we had to squeeze our way around or dance like chinese vampires. There was space to move, and I pretty much like that. The band was really good, I heard that last night the entire band was from Taiwan. Their vocals were just superb. Of course one of the crowd fav was 家后, the singer (I think her name is spelt as Aleeya) really handled the song well. I also like the decor of the place, one of the most interesting things is the use of bird cages as decor, I thought it was quite creative. Not to mention the presence of the hot Coyote Dolls, that really did bring up the heat, haha. But it also made the place look a little lab sab, haa, reminds me of pattpong in Bangkok. We had loads of booz of course, had a dress down by my mum in the morning again. Ok, so that ends our drinking for this month. Will be going for dinner with cy and gang later at Greenwood Ave, I haven't been there before but I hear from cy that its a pretty atas place, haa... Will update again on the place.

No comments: