Friday, April 17, 2009

Wedding bells ringing

(Okie this post was supposed to be posted earlier [in fact I have already finished writing this last night], but I have no idea whether my bro has managed to find his way to this secret blog of mine, well I sure knows that I have a blog, but I'm not sure if he knows the address. So to make sure that the surprise remains a surprise, I've decided to take down this post till their surprise is over). Of course its not my wedding bells. It'll be quite a while before my bells ring. I'm talking about my bro. I really think that this is a very important chapter in my life (even though its not my wedding), and thats why I've decided to write another posting tonight. Well basically my bro proposed to his girlfriend last week, and from what I gathered she rejected him. The entire is really complicated now, its really really hard to explain. Basically my bro was planning for a surprise proposal, everything was going well until she saw a msg on my bro's hp. My bro had told the jeweller not to msg him on a sat, but msg him on sun instead when the ring was ready for collection, but the dumb jeweller still made the big mistake of messaging on sat, and it just so happens that his gf was playing with his hp when the msg came, and she saw it. Of course anyone with some brains could guess what was going to happen. So when my bro proposed she decided to reject him (I don't have much details, but will pry about it tomorrow, haha). But she had other plans up her sleeves. A few days ago, she msg me to ask for my help to look for the ring. She told me that she had some surprise for my bro and needed my help to smuggle the ring out for her (anyway she was the one who told me that she had rejected him, so I'm gonna get an explaination from her tmr, hahaha). So for the pass few days I have been looking around for the ring in his room. Finally found it today, the surprise is supposed to be tomorrow. So now we have to plan how I am going to pass the ring to her without my bro finding out about it. Time is the crucial factor because we have to be really fast to ensure that we have everything covered. Moreover, there has to be plan be, in case my bro takes the ring out with him when he's meeting her. Haha, I really do not know what I'm doing man. First I was helping my bro with his surprise for his girlfriend, now I'm helping his girlfriend to surprise him. And both cases are being done for the same reason. Well lets see how everything goes tomorrow. My bro is on the phone with her now, so we'll be discussing about tmr's plans on msn later =).

No comments: