Monday, April 27, 2009

Business trip

Tomorrow will mark another first in my life. Its my very first business trip. Not very far away, only to the near by island of Batam. Hahaha. Will be there in the morning and will be back by afternoon. Going there for a meeting with some guys. Was actually supposed to be there last week, but was postponed because we couldn't get the ferry tickets (after we got all the way to Harbourfront). So I guess it'll be exciting. I am looking forward to it though its only a short trip. Work has been pretty hectic, really being forced to learn as fast as possible. Sometimes I feel like I'm a little like struggling in the sea, on the verge of getting drowned, then suddenly someone will come along to help me a little, and then after a while, I'm struggling again. Now, I'm like super busy in office. From the moment I step into office, I'll work all the way till the end of the day (and I have to do OT every other day). But the problem is after the day has ended, you really don't know what you have been busy for the entire day. I don't really like that feeling. It just seems like I still don't know what I am doing (which is also true), so I must really bring it on and step up to this challenge. Good luck to me!

No comments: