Monday, September 1, 2008

High School Musical

Okie I know I'm a little, maybe I should say very, late in this... But recently I was at E!Hub at Downtown east, I was at the cinema looking at the up coming movies, and it seems that High School Musical 3 is coming... Well I haven't even watched part 1 and 2 of the wildly successful movie, which is quite not me, because I love musical inspired movies... So today I streamed part 1 of the movie, and it was great. The plot is definetely simple, revolving around a few high school students, but I just like the mix of songs and drama together. Some people call it simple, I'd rather say that its relaxing and light hearted. There is no need to guess what is coming next, or be scard the hell out of yourself. Overall, its a very easy movie to watch. So I'm gonna watch part 2 tomorrow, looking forward to it, yippie!

No comments: