Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Still waiting

I'm still waiting for Morgan Stanley to reply with their offer. As mentioned, I heard that they were keen to offer me a perm position in the company, but because they were busy with their budget last week, so they could not find time to call me. I just hope that everything goes well, because currently I do have a job offer on hand from Shanghai, and I am trying to put that on hold. I do not know how much longer can I hold that job for, but I don't want a situation where Morgan Stanley suddenly rejects my perm application, and then because of the long wait, the Shanghai job also rejects me. I will end up with nothing then, and I will have to start all over again. I have done my part to get this far, I think its not fair for me to end up that way. Whatever it is, I just hope that they can get back to me soon. Even if they do not want me, at least let me know early so I can make my arrangements.

No comments: