Sunday, September 7, 2008

Up the ladder

Tomorrow I'll be starting my climb up the corporate ladder. Yup, I'm starting work tomorrow morning at 9am. I have no idea how I'm gonna wake up in time for it, but I will. I just hope that everything will turn out well tomorrow and that I have made the right choice (erm, even if its wrong also bo bian). 8 Sept... marks the beginning of my becoming. Me taking that first step into the next phase of my life. Where bills and money issues officially come into my life. Where I have to exchange hard labour for cash. Hmmm.... Well I think it shouldn't be that bad, can it? I'm sure I'll be able to perform just well. But I do hope that I would not be stranded there like a lost dog, with nothing to do. I'm pretty sure that I'll be handling some pretty mundane job for this contract period, but I still hold that glimsp of hope that they will see something in me, and slowly pass and teach me some of the slightly more important stuff. I do want to learn the rope, and really what I need is some people to teach me. Okie, I resolve to be more proactive in my job, and ask as much as I can, and pick up the rope as quickly as possible.

Right now I'm dying my hair, gotta get it to a single colour before the start of my working life. As you know my hair was highlighted after my exams, and really I think I should do something about it before work begins. Initially I wanted to get it back to all black, but I'm too lazy to go out and buy the dye, so I'm using the one I bought in Hong Kong way back a year and a half ago. The colour is Auburn. Its slightly reddish, and I thought it should be good enough, anyway asians are supposed to have darker hair, so from experience, whichever colour I put on my hair, it should turn out to look pretty black (well then again I'm colour blind remember, haha). Good luck for tomorrow!

No comments: