Friday, September 5, 2008

Random pics

I find I have quite a lot of photos, some of which I said that I will share on this blog but was too lazy to upload them... so now (while I'm still free) I've decided to upload, randomly, some of my photos onto this blog... there are qutie a lot... so maybe I'll release them bit by bit.... I'm starting with family and interesting stuff first, so here's the first batch.


Me and MJ all dressed up for our photo shoot... lets see he's in Korean wear while I'm in some Jap clothing... forever so grumpy looking, its so difficult get him to pose a nice smily face for the camera. In the corner, you can find my cool Ah Ma, also dressed in Korean wear, cool right! yoyo check it out!


Here's MJ before the photo shoot... Snapped a pic of him in the toys room while waiting for our turn


Okie remember previously I blogged about going to Mandai for a durian picking trip... well these are the only 2 durians that we managed to pick after close to 3 hours of searching in the jungle... and the best part is one of them is spoilt. The durians may look pretty big in the pic, but in actual fact, its only slight larger than your fist. Sad right....


This is from my cousin (the one in red, the face a bit blur) Birthday! The party was in Kbox at Kallang leisure park. We had the while room to ourselves, which was very big (very uncommon for Kbox). Dinner buffet was also included.


This was taken in the NTU auditrium, just before the start of convocation. I was sitting just in front of Alvin, so we took the opportunity to snap a pic first. Cheeze!

No comments: