Saturday, September 27, 2008

F1 Fever

Yup, F1 is in town this week, and from my office I could hear the cars zooming pass, it was really loud. Could also catch a glimsp of F1 from my office (only about 3 cm of the track, hahaha). Was watching the warm up yesterday afternoon from office. Not bad, but of course it could have been better if the track was nearer and clearer. The day before I met up with Imran for dinner and chit chat. Been quite some time since I saw him... So we went Thai this time, had dinner at Thai express at esplanade. After dinner we walked over to Marina Square to shop a little. Along the way, we of course saw the race track. It was already up with the flood lights and everything, it was really pretty cool to be able to walk along the track (without the cars on it that is, haha). I wanted to get a pic of the track so I took out my phone a snap a few pics of the track and the Singtel sign boards. Then when I turned back, I saw Imran staring in the sky, so I just said," Eh are you trying to do a model pose on the race track... " And of course, him being so sporty really came up with a top model pose... hahaha, it was pretty hilarious. As usual, I'm too lazy to extract the photos from my phone... so you'll just have to wait for it.... At the end of it, we ended up at Gloria Jeans to have coffee and chat a bit more before heading home. And the kick of the day came after we exited the train at Pasir Ris. Imran had accompanied me to Pasir Ris, so when we reached the station, the bloody train would not open the door. So of course we were like cursing and swearing the train drivers and all that. The driver then ran across the train to the opposite end.... Then suddenly, the train began to move - in the opposite direction. Fuck man... This means that I will have to stop at Tamp and come all the way back again... Damn these stupid drivers... And then I realise something, the train wasn't aligned correctly. The cabin we were in should exit at the lift, but we were nearer to the escalator.... This means that our train had overshot the station.... Kaoz.... how dumb can they get... So the train rectified the problem and aligned the train properly, and open the door. So being so Singaporean, we went to take the life (because it was nearest to us). I was one of the earliest to get in, facing the front so I could not see a thing of what is behind me. So after the lift was full I turn back to look at Imran, and at the corner of my eye I see an old lady in a wheel chair, stranded outside. OMG, I was so guilty struck by that. And of course Imran had to rub it in. He was like," Shenloong, you see the old lady outside... It the person that needs this lift the most and she's outside and we're inside..."... So I just said (even though I was in the lift, and I don't normally swear under these conditions)," Shut up bitch, I'm feeling bad enough"... OMG, I'm so sorry lady, I really didn't see you there... And to all those other people in the lift, if you had pushed your way into the lift, you should be ashamed of yourself. I mean if you really didn't know that she was there, then its not too bad. But if you know it and you choose to avoid it so as to keep yourself guilt free, then fuck you, you suck!... Haha okie that all for today, going for drinking session tonight to celebrate CY's B'day....

No comments: