Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Adsense

Firstly, let me announce that I have reached 100 posting already *pop champagne**crowd cheers*. Never thought that I'll end up being this active here, but well congrats!

Okie lets get to the case proper. Well I just got an email from google adsense indicating that they detected invalid clicks on my adsense. So in their perspective, I'm not supposed to click on interesting articles and advertisements on my page? I agree that some people may abuse the system and click the advertisement a million times to earn more cash, but if you review my account, I only click on certain articles because they seem interesting. Isn't adsense supposed to be used to increase a product's exposure, and since I don't control the adverts that are posted on my blog, naturally some articles will interest me. So is there a problem with that. That doesn't make too much sense here. I'm a consumer too. So okie, from today I cannot click on my own advertisements. Come on lah, I'm not like earning a lot from google here. In total I only got like $16 in 2 months, thats like less than half a day's pay. I think its obvious enough to guess that I'm not cheating google here. Erm people out there who read this crap, please click the adverts for me k. Enuff said, if google wants to take it away so be it.

No comments: