Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Last night

Today is the last day in SG before I leave for my month long trip to the faraway land of Europe. So many things happened during this time of preparation, and now finally we leaving on a jet plane, don't know when we'll be back again. Okie, just kidding, I do know when I'll be back, thats on the 11th of July. Quite a long time away from home. My mama will be back tomorrow!!! but I won't see her because her flight will only touch down at about 10 plus. So take care mama.

Went to Raffles to change our Euros today, For the first time in my life I was holding on to 15k of $50 notes. And if ya thinking that its gonna look like some mafia gathering, exchanging money in classic brief case, think again. 15k only came to about a stack that is less than 5 cm thick.

I changed 1000 Euros, will be taking out more $$ tmr from the bank. Also went to the agency to get our Eurail passes, thats another $1000 gone. Still have quite a bit to do, gotta return my library books, get money from bank, pack my bags (yes, I know I've said this many times, but I'm still not finished with my bag). Okie, now its up, up and away.... Goodbye people, see you all soon!

No comments: