Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sad dayz

This has to be one of the sad days in my life thus far. My bro left for holidays in Vietnam in the morning, and my mum left for holidays in HK in the afternoon. And by the time she returns, I'll be out of SG already, which means that I won't be able to see her till July. Just after she checked in, I was already missing my mama, hmmm. Never knew that I would miss my mama so much, love ya mama. It wasn't that bad when I drove my bro to the airport, because he'll be back before I leave, I'll still be able to see him before I leave. When my mama walked into the transit area, and waved goodbye to me, I just felt like crying, it just feels so sad. Although I know that she's going to have fun there, but maybe its because I'm leaving SG for more than a month, so I won't be able to see her for a long period of time; and she won't be able to see me off. So when she left I felt so sad, but still I wish her fun in HK, and enjoy herself. Take this period to relax and get her mind off work, she's been working so late recently.

After sending my mama off, I went to Sheng Siong to get stuff for Europe. Bought 7 big packets of instant noodles, some biskets and instant herbal tea. And it was then that I realise that the Sheng Siong show is back on TV. So with my receipt I filled up the contest form and dropped it into the contest bin. Of course deep in my heart I was thinking, "Pls, as if I'll win. In the past I've filled in so many forms and none of them ever got drawn. Even let me win $10 also good". But I still filled it up anyway. Then I went to get 4D, a few of us had agreed to buy 3430 together, 1 big and 1 small each, with hope to win something to supplement the Europe trip. After that I head home to pack my bag. Just to break down my baggage, my backpack is pretty big and the amount of clothes I have inside only take up about 10% of the entire backpack. And the other 90% is all food, hahaha, cheapo. But I don't care, I gotta try to save on food for this trip. I got limited cash remember. So now, my bag is almost packed. Still have to squeeze some stuff inside.

Then I headed to my grandma's place for dinner and to tell Da Gu about the insurance. And also to ask about photography. It was at my grandma's place that I checked the 4D. Armed with great hope that I'll win something tonight, at the back of my head already thinking of how I'm gonna spend the winnings. But of course, things did not turn out as expected, in fact the usual happened; which is I won nothing, sianz. So I left for home, gotta bring food back for my dad before going to meet Imran (Imran invited me to his family BBQ, so thought I'll drop by since its on the way) then Benny and gang (Andre's granddad just passed away, got knock down by a car, my condolences). While driving I got a call from my dad, and he told me that my grandma sort of heard my mama's name on TV, and that she might have won a lucky draw in ----- The Sheng Siong Show!!! Wow, just when I thought that my family would never win anything, haha. My grandma could not confirm if she heard correctly, but remembered that the host mentioned that the contestant had bought $40+ of stuff from Sheng Siong. They called the phone number but no one picked up, so the audience picked the boxes on my mama's behalf and guess what, its was x100. Which means that if the contestant is my mama, she had won $4000+, wow! hurriedly called my mama and she confirmed that she had bought $40+ of stuff from Sheng Siong not too long ago... So it does makes sense, see they called my mama and no one picked up (because she was on the plane and could not pick up the call. When my dad called, she just got off the plane), Then my grandma heard my mama's name. And She did buy $40+ worth of goods.... Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed, I really hope its her, she's given me much and I really do hope she wins something. I'm just waiting for the show to be uploaded on Mobtv to check tomorrow (usually it will be uploaded the day after, around noon time).

Will give my mama a call again if its confirmed! Good luck mama! You go gal! Have a good time in HK, I love ya! And of course the same goes to my bro as well, enjoy yourself and love ya! Erm as for my dad, ya still in SG, so drive safely and bring back more moo-lah pls, love ya too.

So now I'm alone at home, my dad's out driving taxi, and no one else is around. My grandma asked me to sleep over at her place, but I think its pretty late now, so maybe I shouldn't disturb them. Probably will be going over tomorrow again. Will be leaving for a long holiday soon, so I should spend some time with my family.

No comments: