Saturday, May 3, 2008

Brand new start

Well as most would know, my birthday is coming, and just 2 days ago I had my first celebration (erm maybe its the second, remember the drinking session that I had in March, that was supposed to my birthday celebration as well). Yup, met up with Wai Hon, Benny, Andre and Han Rong at Tampines Mall to have dinner at Phins. As usual I was pretty full because of a late lunch. So I only had a bit of here and there, didn't really have a full meal. After that they got a 'cake' for me, well sort of a cake, we bought 4 pieces of Hershey's Choc ice cream pie from BK and put them together into 1/2 a cake. It was like the most innovative cake I've had in my life. Very good idea, coz we didn't have to wash up or cut the cake, hahaha. After that we went over to Benny's place for Mahjong, hahaha I won! Well thanks guys for the birthday! With many more years of friendship to come!!!

And today, I finally finish clearing up my room. With a new coat of paint and a new order of furniture (I can't buy new stuff coz I'm now broke and unemployed). Yup, so its a new beginning for me. Oh yah, as expected my Europe trip got some problem now. At the back of my head I'm thinking "I told you so", but of course we'll try to work something out. Okok I gotta end here to go put a parking coupon on my car before the parking pontianak comes. Ciao!

No comments: