Friday, May 16, 2008

My family is away

Tomorrow, my bro will be going to Vietnam in the morning, and my mama will be going to HK in the afternoon. So I'll be here in SG with my Dad. But I'll be leaving next wed, wahahaha. hmmmm my whole family is flying these days. I'm gonna miss my family. Well as you all know, my bro is giving me $500 for my trip, well I don't have 500 for him, so I gave in 500 Dong instead, yup thats just like a few cents in SGD. But thats all I've left. And my mama is going to loan me a thousand plus, similarly I can't give her a thousand in SGD, so I gave her HKD$1200. See good exchange rate. Yup gave her all the HKD that I have left. Hope they enjoy themselves during their trips. Well you can see that only my Dad is a constant. He's the only one not flying, and he went to tell my grandma that when we're all away, he'll go to Batam. Huh?!? He want to go Batam for what, get second wife ah? The biggest problem with him is that he doesn't think before he says things. And then he doesn't save, remember for America I had to fork out an extra sum of money so that he could go also. Come on, its time to have a little savings, you have a family to feed you know, you can't like behave like a teenager/student, only working to ensure that you can feed yourself, and that you have enough to spend now. You gotta look further than that you know. Haiz, I don't know how else to let him know... he just doesn't get it. Nvm, anyway to my bro and mama, have fun and enjoy yourselves!!

No comments: