Sunday, May 18, 2008

诈胡

Haiz, as it turned out, it was a big mistake. Erm or you could call it a beautiful mistake, as Benny put it, at least we were happy for a night. Yup, the winner on Sheng Siong show last night was not my mama. It was someone with the same name, haiz. But nevermind, whats not meant to be yours will never be yours, life still goes on with or without the cash prize (of course it will be better with it, hahaha). Anyway, I figured that I've been talking about my love for my family a lot lately. Getting a little lovey-dovey with my family. but really I can only express my love for them on my blog (probably because they won't be reading this), when in a face to face situation, I just don't have that courage to say it out loud that I love them. So for all those that can't stand all this I-love-my-family shit, sorry, I think there will be more to come, especially before I leave on my holidays. I miss my family, even before I fly....

No comments: