Saturday, March 22, 2008

Window Shopping

One of my absolute fav past time is window shopping. Well its because I can't afford to buy everything, so more often than not, I can only satisfy my eyes. And window shopping is made even better when you do it with people you just love. And yesterday I went to Ikea and Giant with my fav friend/brother/sister/whatever you want to call him, Imran!!! Yup, been some time since I saw him and I always such a good time talking and gossiping with him. He always have so many stories to tell me. Even though I still cannot think of any similarities between us, we are still such great friends. Sometimes friendship is just such a funny thing. Maybe thats what they call affinity. People from such different background and personalities can come together and be comfortable with each other so much. Sometimes it just amazes me. Well we had a great time bitching about everything around us, and having lunch together. Yup, this few months a a lot about meeting people I don't see often. It started in CNY when I met my bandmates from sec sch and JC. Those people whom I haven't seen in like maybe 2 years or more. Then its Imran, not that many years, the last time I saw him was like probably 3 weeks or a month back. We not meeting up as much as before. Then I got a call from my long lost sec and pri sch friend, Zhi Xiang!!! I haven't seen him in like at least 5 years!!! I lost his phone number so couldn't contact him. He wanted to meet me to catch up last week, but didn't follow up. So I guess he's pretty busy now, I'll probably wait a little while more before I contact him, don't want to trouble him. I think he's working now, so the timing might not be as flexible as mine. We'll see....

No comments: