Saturday, March 8, 2008

My Birthday!?!

Well, last night was supposed to be my 'birthday'. Damn that cy and gang, he went to tell Dong Yuan's bro that its my birthday and that he should make a Ho Li Kei Sei for me, so after that he thought maybe just get a graveyard and a flaming should be enough for me. But some guy at the counter told him not to waste money on those useless drinks. And if cy wanted a strong drink he should get the Satan Loves You (they changed the name to Leong Loves You, kns). Well the drink came with 2 cups, there was this really awful drink that taste literally the same as Ho Li Kei Sei. After i finished it (took me quite a few mouths to finish, an I already wanted to vomit after the drink), I was given this lime drink that taste pretty good. I finish that much easier than the first drink. After the 2 drinks, our dear boss said," the first drink is about 60%, the second drink is stronger, its about 90%" I almost fainted immediately. And the best part is, I have an interview this morning. Luckily I already called my mum to wake me up in the morning else I would not have made it to the interview.

Today I went for my first interview with Maesek. The place was damn difficult to find, its even further than school. I had some trouble finding the place, I kept looking out for Kepple Fels (because the guy told me its opposite Kepple), but the thing is there are so many Kepple along Pioneer. And that wasn't the most challenging task, after I found the place, I went into the field, there are so many identical containers I didn't know where to go. After asking a lot of people, and making a few wrong turns I finally found the office (I was like 20mins late for my first interview). For the interview, he first asked me to tick a form of several characteristics that I think others would expect of me. The second form is the same as the first, only that now I had to tick on the characteristics that I think I possess. Then it was onto a quiz of 50 questions. I had to answer as many as possible in 12 mins. The questions were pretty easy just needed some thinking, some had literally no correct answer, but to answer everything in 12 mins is quite a mission impossible. Everything went fine, then it was question and answer, so he asked the usual questions that my Pro Comm tutor had told us. What are me strengths and what are my weakness. And what I like to do in my free time. The most interesting question would be, if I was in a room of 50 people, all of whom I do not know, what would I do. Think my answer for that question is not very good, could have given a much better answer. But then again I doubt I'll be able to get to the next round of interview, in the first place I didn't place too much hope in this interview. Its not that I lack the self confidence, but Maesek is very difficult to get in, and I am prepared to be rejected. Well I still have another interview on tues with SIA. Hopefully it will turn out better. Huat Ah!

No comments: