Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sex Paradise

Well if you remember I did blog about an incident when I found packets of condoms at the stairway on the carpark at my place. That was last year, well today I found an empty packet of durex along the way from my flat to the carpark. Man, these people are really urgent, can't even wait to be in somewhere out of sight before opening the packet. And this sets me thinking, is my carpark becoming a sexual heaven for all these thrill seekers, who are looking for a secluded and free place for a quickie. Ever since finding the condoms last year, I've caught people driving up to the top floor of the carpark, then drive down when they see that I'm there. Then there are times at night when I see cars parked at the top (sometimes with the engine still running, sometimes off), and I believe that some form of hanky panky is going on. In fact, at about 11pm earlier, I went to tear the night coupon for my car, and there was a car in the front parking lot (with the engine running). Well I cannot imagine who would be in the car or what else they could be doing with the engine running, at the top a carpark. All this seem to suggest that my carpark is slowly becoming a sexual hotspot. Hmmmm, am I supposed to be happy about this, I sometimes wonder. Well lets see when us the next time I'll catch another couple having fun there.

No comments: