Friday, March 14, 2008

Another 6 weeks to the end of my school life

Yup, you've heard it right. Another 6 more weeks and I'm officially no longer a student. Goodbye to student concession mrt and bus fares, goodbye to Mac and KFC student meals, goodbye to student rates for entertainment centers.... Goodbye to all the benefits of being a student. As I take a step closer to the working world, I soon begin to wonder, am I prepared to enter this new realm. From now on, I'll have to be earning money to support myself and my family. No more reading notes and late night study for exams. No more skipping school, and I'll have to be on time for work everyday. I never thought I'll say this, but maybe I will miss my school days. I used to tell myself that school sucks, and that I just can't wait to get myself out of school life. I mean my life now is just facing books, and notes, and preparing presentation slides. And the best part is I'm poor and can't buy things to satisfy myself. Well all that is set to change when I start working right? Hmmm, I guess so. There are good and bads in everything, and I think there's no way I can escape from whatever is going to happen. So I just have to make the best of it. Hopefully I'll be able to find a job that is interesting and fun and exciting. And of course with a good pay. hahaha

Anyway gotta go pay my car license or something... its due next week, and I think the place is not open on weekends. So I'll have to make my way down later. Another few hundred dollars gone. But anyway, I got a shoot this Sunday and Monday for Jack's new movie, probably some extra role that needs people to fill the ackground. But nevermind, at least I'll be paid, thats all that matters.

No comments: