Thursday, March 13, 2008

Still in school

Haiz, I'm still in school now... been here since 2 in the afternoon. Went to submit my FYP today at the office. Damn sianz, raining + cooling weather = good to sleep, but I was like on the way to school. Some more my car's compressor is spoilt, so the air con is sort of not working. And the result is a very foggy windscreen, had a super hard time driving to school. I also didn't dare to go too fast. Well at least my FYP is more or less done, just some amendments more and its over, yuppie!!!!

Before school I went over to TM to check out the phones available. Yup, I'm gonna change my HP soon. But the prices are pretty steep, so I couldn't decide what I wanted. In the end, I went to Starhub to extend my $50 voucher's expiry date. Initially when I asked the girl to extend the date she told me that in the system, the voucher is valid till the end of May, so of course I was pretty happy, thinking that I still had a lot of time to decide. Then just as I got on to the car, she called me to tell me that she got it wrong, and that she had informed the office to send me another voucher, and the voucher will be valid for 1 month from date of issue. Well that was good enough, it gives me slightly more than a month to decide on the phone I want. So I still have some time to review the phones. Oh yah, at the Starhub shop I saw one of my ex-classmates, Joel. He was from SAS but I can't remember if I was the same class as him in sec 1, 2 or 3 & 4. But don't think he recognise me.Well I do look pretty different from the past, so I don't blame him. But anyway I didn't go up to introduce myself.


So anyway I'll be back at Starhub soon to get my phone, hopefully the phone that I want will become cheaper in 1 month's time, hahaha. Okie, I'll get back to my stuff... don't want to stay too late tonight.

No comments: