Monday, March 10, 2008

Europe

I'll probably be going to Europe for my grad trip!!! Yeah!!! But its gonna cost me a bomb, we're expecting it to come to around $6k, so after the whole thing I'll have to come back to SG to eat grass. Now looking out for cheap air tix, hopefully can settle this soon. I just told my bro that I'll be going Europe and ask him to invest in the send your brother to grad trip fund... well he doesn't have a choice, so he has to invest in me, what to do I'm his bro, wahahaha. But before anything I gotta finish my FYP 1st, supposed to submit today, but I still have one last part to type so I hack care lo, gonna submit on wed instead. My prof got no choice anyway. Wah, I think I sound a little bitchy and bossy in this blog, haha. But thats life, you gotta accept me. Tomorrow I got an interview with SIA, gotta prepare a little for it later on, now I better get back to my report, aiming to complete it today! Good Luck to Me!!!!

No comments: