Friday, March 21, 2008

Planning

Haiz, writing this blog at 1.30 in the morning, and in school. Yup you didn't hear wrongly, I'm still in school. Doing some planning for the euro trip. Well I have not had dinner, told my mum that I'll eat at home, so I'm saving it for home dinner. Think I'm also done already, so probably will be leaving soon. Tired!!! Today I've booked a total of 1 hotel for the gang, at least I have some contribution. hahaha. Well the reason I'm staying is because I came to school for lessons today, after lessons I went for a jog around school (been some time since I jogged around school, luckily I didn't lose too much on my timing). Anyway, I'm still a little sick today, haven't been feeling at my best lately. Got a little flu, now I'm slightly better. Hope to get even better soon.

No comments: