Friday, March 28, 2008

A new look

Of course when I say a new look, I'm not referring to myself. I'm talking about my blog. Yup, for those who actually saw what my blog looks like previously (yah right, who am I kidding, I'm the only one who knows how it looks like), my blog now comes in a funky green look. I think this looks pretty cool, and it does makes me feel a little younger. And for those who of my really bestest friends out there who might think that I did the header myself (I know you bastards too well, you'll probably not think this way), I have to disappoint you guys. I found this design online on flickr, its from this person called csm2mk. Yah, if you ever see this, thanks a lot. Anyway my only contribution was take his design and added in some words to it using photoshop. That probably only requires like 0.5% photoshop skills. Well I did try to understand how the template thingy works, but my brain has limited space now, so I have not been able to fully grasp that, so other than a change of colour and a header, and different fonts, everything else is the same. Well, you should know that its not easy to understand all these computer jargons, especially for a computer idiot like myself. So after serious consideration, I thought I'll just fuck it, maybe I'll be able to understand it in the future.

Okie some updates of my exciting life. Yesterday I went for another shooting of Jack Neo's movie. This time I was a male (of course male, this was never a point of doubt) nurse. Didn't do much for this shoot, all I had to do was just to walk down the walkway. It was sooooo stupid. And for the first time, I had to do an overnight shoot. I reached the venue at Balestier at about 9pm, shooting went all the way till 4.30am in the morning, OMG!!!! And the best part of it was that I was only used from 11pm to about 1am. The wait was terrible, I was so tired I just slept on the sofa while they were filming inside. Sometimes I really don't know what they were thinking. I don't blame the AP, or casting crew (Olivia or Marcus), it not their fault not to release us, because they have no idea what the director wants to shoot later on. But I was thinking that the director aka Mr Neo, should have known better. If he knows that he is not going to be doing any wide shot anymore through the night, then just ask his men to release us lo. But still filming is fun lah. I can't deny that, though the wait is horrible. Below are some pics of the shoot...

Helloooooooo nurse!

filming took place at Parkway healthday, medical center (its near MHA)

兴昂 adjusting his camera

In the movie, we're working in a hospital called Si Ren Hosipital, get it 私人医院. Corny

everyone crowding around the monitor to see if the take is ok. The guy infront is Director Jack, the lady in red is one half of the 明珠姐妹, don't know which one though

Taken while the actors were doing the shoot


兴昂 trying to take pictures of the cast while they were filming

Tonight I'll be going to St James for the first time. Will be meeting my GIP mates there. They meeting for dinner, which I've given a pass. Will be joining there later.

No comments: