Thursday, March 20, 2008

Presentation

Forgot to mention something about my presentation today. Today my group had our 4E03 presentation. We had to present our report in front of the lecture, and of course we were less than prepared for the presentation. But luckily, with the blessings of the gods, we pulled it through. The member that worried me the most was Fergie. Although I hate to admit it, but the fact that he's a foreigner makes it a little difficult to do stuff. There is just something about the way he speaks that really confuses me. I can hardly understand what he is saying throughout his 5 min of presentation, needless to say, the audience. Even during the question and answer, I think the answer he gave just confuses us further, haha. Darren was surprisingly alright. This is my first time working with him, so I did not know what to expect. but his presentation, although it should have been one of the least prepared one, sounded quite convincing. So kudos to him. It was also the first time I am working with Ying Xin, she was actually ok lah. Her biggest problem was that she was looking at her notes all the time. So it looks like she was just reading from the notes. I've already done countless presentations with cy and huan, so I knew exactly what to expect from them, and they didn't fail me. As usual, huan gave me the slides at 1 in the morning (but he wasn't the latest, Darren sent his slides to me at 3). And with cy's gift of the gab, he could handle the presentation well enough. For me, I think my biggest problem today is that my presentation is a little short. I didn't have much to say. But presentation wise, I'd like to think I did ok. But the killer came during the question and answer session. The questions posed to us were super difficult. There was this Ah Pui, who asked questions that were like trying to kill us off. Fuck lah, we're all in the same boat, must you make life so difficult. Can't you just ask some dumb easy question for show only. He even had to relate our topic to a past lecture by the prof, I mean what the fuck. Well I'm glad its all over, now there is only 1 presentation left, and thats my FYP presentation, Lets hope I can get through that with flying colours as well. Once again, Kudos to my group... Well done!!!!

No comments: