Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another rejection

Just got an email from SIA to tell me that my application for a job was unsuccessful. Haiz, that closes one more door, gotta look for another opportunity now. They didn't state the reason of rejecting me but I got a feeling that there are 2 areas where I probably lose out, one is the essay and the other is my school results. I really think I did ok for the interview, out of 100 I'll give myself a 75 for the interview (haha, under my own grading system which is very difficult to explain). Haiz, sad. I had really wanted to join SIA. Guess they didn't think I'll fit into the organisation. Well I still thank them for the time and opportunity to go for the interview, hopefully I'll be able to get a good job soon... Now I'll just try to think about what could have gone wrong during the interview that may have contributed to this tragedy.... *sob sob

No comments: