Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Exams

After almost a year, I had to take exams again... ahhhhhhhh. Well this time its my Japanese language exam. Time is passing so fast, I have already got to the end of my Jap class for this semester. All I can say is - die liao... hahaha. Well the paper wasn't difficult. In fact it was actually pretty easy to do, if I had the time to really study and memorise my forms, I shouldn't have any problems sailing through the paper. But thats the problem, I don't have time. I cannot remember all my forms. I even had to take 1/2 day urgent leave this morning to study for the paper because I haven't finished. Well its a 3 week break now, the next level will only begin at the end of June. Haven't signed up though, I forgot to bring my cash today. Will probably do it tomorrow.

No comments: