Sunday, June 7, 2009

Interesting weekend

Had a very interesting weekend this week. First up was saturday, I went our with Dodo, we were at one of the latest malls in SG, Iluma, checking out the place. Was walking around and to my surprise I saw one of my long lost friend. Walking towards me was Ben Lee. I haven't saw him in ages. So I said hi and all that, and he was saying," hey, you remember Jing Cheng and Daniel". Omg....!!!! I haven't seen them in like 10 years!!! They are like my secondary 2 classmates! Jing Cheng and Ben are even my primary schoolmates. Hahahaha. I always love to see some of my ex-classmates, it was really good to see everyone and know that they are doing well now. I see Ben in TV and mags sometimes so it wasn't too big a surprise, but the other 2, I really haven't met them in the past 10 years at all.... Jing Cheng remembered my name but of course he could not remember my looks, because of the huge change in me, hahaha. Daniel totally forgotten about me... wahaha. It was a big surprise for me, I'm sure its the same for them as well.

And today I went to TM to show my support for WH. He had a performance for the Sing '09 Competition. Had to stand there for 2 hrs + just to catch his 2 songs. After that we went to KTV, and he kept physco-ing me to join the competition that he is part of the organisating committee, Kovan Superstar 09. The second edition of the competition. So after much pursuasion, I finally agreed to join the competition, which is next saturday! Hahaha. Aiya, just join for fun lah, I don't think I'll make it anyway. See how it goes. The things I do to show my support, haha. He had actually asked my to join him in the first season previously and even for the Sing '09. But time didn't allow, so I rejected him. After so many rejections, I finally agreed. Well, I'll have to memorise the lyrics this week. I don't mind getting out in the first round, but I don't to make a fool of myself in public, so gotta make a bit of prepration, haha. Good luck!....

No comments: